simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wanted:

1. Vitamin D. I can't take much more of these gloomy days. It's sapping all my spunk and let's face it, there's not a whole lot of it left after Christmas. I slathered myself in self-tanner tonight. Maybe that will help. (side note- why does self -tanner always STINK? Seriously, it's so gross it wakes me up in the night!).

2. About 4 hours added to the end of my day. :)
Maybe then I could fit some things in - like, I don't know? Exercise and flossing??? Reading, maybe? Or possibly some good ol fashioned organizing...

3. The button to be turned off- you know the one? It craves diet Coke and cupcakes. On second thought, maybe I'm the only one I know with that pesky button. At any rate, I would really appreciate it if it could just get turned off. And the sooner, the better. I'm thinking now's good.

4. A fabulous pair of jeans. I am so over the muffin top teeny bopper jeans. I'm totally open to suggestions if you ladies have a pair you love. My circulation thanks you.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

YOU crack me up! I'm a big fan of GAP jeans - always have been.

Hope your Thursday is HAPPY! :)

Sweet Blessings said...

Happy Thursday....thanks for bringing a laugh to my morning...Good luck with that magic button thing, the extra hours...and I hope this morning your tan is looking quite beautiful!!! Have a great day...Hope God blesses you with some Ta-Da moments (or at leats a diet coke & cupcake :D) Sweet blessings!

candy said...

I have to agree that Gap jeans fit pretty good. They used to have a reverse fit that was especially kind to women with hips and a little junk in the trunk.

candy said...

i should add that im the one with the full "trunk" not you. you look great in all your blog pics.

Stacy B said...

What kind of tanner do you use? I have been day dreaming of tanning beds lately. They are so warm and toasty.

I just got a pair of Maurice's jeans that I love. They aren't muffin top jeans at all and they stretch! It was my first time in a Maurice's store in forever!!

Have a great weekend.

Halo G said...

i love eddie bauer jeans (and clothes in general). they have several different styles so that you can find the pair that is right for you! i have no luck with gap.

i'd like an off button for all of my cravings, too. especially those ones that strike right before i go to bed.

i didn't know that self-tanner has vit d. does it really? i use the gradual lotion-tanners in the summer so i don't scare people off with the color of my legs.

and i don't know a mom who couldn't use more time in any day. i need time to brush my teeth along with a whole host of other things. when you find those extra hours, let me know.

Maeg said...

I hear ya on the sweets, they look so good and taste so good they are hard to resist! It's not fair.
I've been wearing liz and co jeans from JC Penny- the only problem is they are way too long for me!I haven't found THE JEAN. Erin says she loves American Eagle Jeans

Anonymous said...

Very funny post!
I so agree with this weather.
Have a great weekend and maybe we will see you Sunday!