simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

{home}








We're {home} and we're just spendin' our time lovin'.
Baby Jax had a rough night last night but thankfully, he spent today recovering. :) He's the sweetest little baby ever and I'm struggling to put him down.
Funny how new babies change you.

6 comments:

morevores said...

Oh he is soooo sweet, I want one just like him. :) I want to come see him and smooch on him, when we are all done with our colds we will decend upon your house. :) Enjoy every second...you don't have to put him down if you don't want to. No one says you have to. :) What an awesome house full of boys you have. You are truely, truely blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

He is so, so sweet! Now I want my baby OUT :)

Crystal said...

Beautiful photos Lis!

oooooo can't wait to snuggle him again!!!!

I can't get over how pefect he is.

Those toes are awesome!

Praying little Jax had a better night last night and that you are getting some rest. :)

Daniele Brown said...

He is just beautiful Lisa! Those pictures are really adorable. I am so glad that he's safely here and that you guys are enjoying the first few weeks!

Lindsay said...

sweet sweet boy ~ welcome home!!

Great pics Lisa :)

Sweet Blessings said...

Those pictures are amazing...great captures :D So, so happy you are home just lovin' each other :D Praying this week will be filled with many warm blessings...and hopefully, I'll get over to see him in person! Sweet blessings!