It's tough to sit in front of a camera when you're a {new} mom....but it's important :)
Sweet little Jax is doing great. He's already gaining weight (8 1/2 lbs now!) and is starting to sleep like a champ. My friend, Amy, convinced my to buy a moby wrap (it's like a baby Bjorn but way better) and I LOVE it. It holds him close and he loves to hang out in there. I keep telling JD that I must have some native blood in me because I prefer to carry my babies close to my body as opposed to in a stroller or carseat.
Ryan and Gage are super great BIG brothers too! Gage has really warmed up to Jax and hugs him allll the time. I think he watches how Ryan is with him and copies that, but I'll take whatever I can get so long as he's lovin' on his lil bro! :) It was touch and go there for a while, so it's nice to see a turn around.
Whelp, this post just turned into a little update. I feel like such a bloggin' slacker lately! I have some pics from my birthday to post...so I'll do that soon! Hope ya'll are enjoying your spring break!!!
7 comments:
Perfection!
You look amazing.
He looks amazing.
I miss you! And I want to see you, both of you....soon!?
This mom thing looks so good on you, you rock this look.
You both are just beautiful!
And I love my Moby...can't wait to use it!
Enjoy every minute.
The pictures are priceless!
You look so beautiful Lisa!
I am with Amy, motherhood looks great on you!
Oh, and he is totally kissing you back in that picture! Love it.
sweet pics!!
Sounds like things are going smoothly!!
Loves...
So smiling at those beautiful photos of you both! And, so anxious to find time to come see you in person! SO SORRY it hasn't happened yet....! Praying every day over & over again that you and your boys are enjoying all the blessings in your life! Sweet blessings!
So smiling for you!
Beautiful. The love of having a new sweet baby in your arms and close to your heart at all times! :)
Post a Comment