simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Ryan's Preschool Pumpkin Pick





...and ain't it a keeper???

2 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Lisa,

Hi! It's Miss Tammy...I just ran across your blog somehow when I was reading another blog...I hope you don't mind! I LOVE it...you are so real, honest, and inspiring!

I have to tell you the other day Miss Susy & I were headed out to walk...and I looked across the street and saw JD posing both the boys with their pumpkins...It was precious...I yelled across that he should get extra "kudos" for being such a good Dad. To which he replied he hadn't been able to go on the field trip and needed to make it count. How sweet!!! It touched both our hearts and made us smile! I'm so blessed that I have the opportunity to know your family and watch Ryan grow...and hopefully Gage one day too! May you feel God's Love in amazing ways this week as you keep shining brightly for him! Sweet blessings!

P.S. Please give Ryan a squeeze for me!

Crystal said...

What a perfect pumpkin!