This picture, for example, sparked a very interesting discussion about the necessity of bones (and sizes of bones and people bones vs. dinosaur bones and why we need strong bones and which animals have bones and why don't worms have bones and do worms drink milk? and that's why they don't have bones- which, actually, makes a pretty hefty argument for why one small child shall drink milk so that he or she does not grow weak and limpy like a worm). There are dozens of conversations like these daily. This boy, he thinks...and thinks...and thinks.
Lord, I need your help.
2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures of Ryan. They really capture the sweetness about him and the depth of his being. He is such a joy to be around. He is so smart and I love that he always wants to know "why?".
Amazing pictures! I dont think you need much help, you are an awesome mommy!
Post a Comment