Is it Starbucks? Can you explain to us the flavor??? I am pretty partial to the Mocha BK Joe from Burger King. I know, its totally generic, but it tastes good.
Yes, it's from Starbucks (not a fan until now) and I'll do my best to describe the flavor.
When you get it, it's in three layers (like a cake....YUMMO). One layer is white chocolate, one is vanilla, and one is coffee. Then they squirt more chocolate on the sides. I was really worried about it being too sweet because I like a strong coffee taste.
It's the perfect blend between sweet and coffee...dark and milk chocolate. The ice chunks stir the layers around and seriously, it's heavenly. I simply cannot find the words. You MUST try it. The only reason I did was because I had a gift card and don't really like the fraps. I asked what they suggest I try and viola!
It doesn't taste like the BK Joe- it's 721628736478965493876 times better and I totally guarantee that. It was so good that I dreaded when it was over!
And look, believe me when I say I'm the last to post a commercial on my blog, but this? THIS you HAVE to try!
3 comments:
OK, I MUST try one of those immediately! Where did you get it??
Is it Starbucks? Can you explain to us the flavor??? I am pretty partial to the Mocha BK Joe from Burger King. I know, its totally generic, but it tastes good.
Yes, it's from Starbucks (not a fan until now) and I'll do my best to describe the flavor.
When you get it, it's in three layers (like a cake....YUMMO). One layer is white chocolate, one is vanilla, and one is coffee. Then they squirt more chocolate on the sides. I was really worried about it being too sweet because I like a strong coffee taste.
It's the perfect blend between sweet and coffee...dark and milk chocolate. The ice chunks stir the layers around and seriously, it's heavenly. I simply cannot find the words. You MUST try it. The only reason I did was because I had a gift card and don't really like the fraps. I asked what they suggest I try and viola!
It doesn't taste like the BK Joe- it's 721628736478965493876 times better and I totally guarantee that. It was so good that I dreaded when it was over!
And look, believe me when I say I'm the last to post a commercial on my blog, but this? THIS you HAVE to try!
Post a Comment