
Today I'm thinking about how blessed I am to be married to this man- and how watching stars without him would make my soul cry- about how no matter which road we travel, so long as we're on it together, we'll be fine. I love this picture because it shows on the outside, how JD makes me feel on the inside- and I gladly gift him my forever.
4 comments:
Hi Lisa, What an adorable picture! Thanks for today...I was in great need of girl time.
Sue :-)
ps I've finally quit lurking and created my own blog! haha
Love, love, love this picture of you two!
Great to catch up with you this way and to see you at the game!
Have a great week:)
What a GREAT, GREAT picture!! :)
Blessings to you both as you seek Him & fall more in love than ever before!
What a great photo! You are both glowing with love for eachother.
Post a Comment