Ryan has never had 'night terrors'. He's never awoke in the middle of the night, screaming bloody murder, just to fall asleep in seconds as if nothing ever happened.
Never happened. Not once.
This morning, however, I believe he had his first official nightmare and I have to say, it's kinda sad, really.
Evidentally, Captain Hook broke his dad's four-wheeler and this kid, I tell you what, lip-quivering, sweating- the works. He was petrified of Captain Hook and fighting mad that he broke his dad's four-wheeler.
That's it. No more Disney movies.

3 comments:
Wow, it's amazing to me that he's never had nightmares before...he watches some pretty scary dinosaur movies!
Awwww poor kid. I can't think of time that Ryan has had a nightmare, but we have done the night terror thing. Weird as they are, I'd rather deal with them than nightmares because at least he has no memory of them when he wakes up.
ha! nate has nightmares ALL THE TIME--just like his mama. just last night, in fact, he had a dream that his fan (which he is already afraid of) somehow shot me and i died. that was at 4 am. lovely time of day.
as for disney, i don't know what it is but for nate animation is so much more real to him than real life movies. he can watch the most violent real action movie and have no problems. but animated movies with sad parts make him cry pitifully and ones with scary parts put him in my lap without fail. i cannot explain why.
Post a Comment