simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15th is...

Infant loss and remembrance day. Today is a day to remember our sweet baby Olivia... and her long piano fingers all snuggled in a pink bunny fleece blanket...her 'mama's' lips and daddy's nose...the ways she's changed us...and all the lessons her life has taught us:

O Of all the love I've ever known, yours has taught the most.
L Losing you has revealed the truth that I haven't lost you.
I I've learned that God's grace is still amazing.
V Visualizing Him rocking you gives me comfort until I can.
I Igniting a passion for what's after this life.
A Always in our hearts and never more than a moment away.

Olivia, so precious and loved.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

BEAUTIFUL. You are in my thoughts friend and so is your precious baby girl.

Stacy B said...

Hugs to you today! May you be comforted in what you have gained in your loss.

Maeg said...

You have an amazing way of putting feelings into words- truly a gift from Him.