simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cuter than...

... a bug's ear. Seriously. This was Gage's first voyage out facing forward (my baby is getting big...sniff, sniff). And below is just a super duper cute snap of Gage getting a drink at the hospital fountain. It's blurry but mostly because I was laughing so hard. Check out Ryan's cheesy grin too.

5 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Your boys are cuter than any bug I've ever seen :D This post made me smile too...I LOVE that you and JD LOVE your boys so much! They are blessed! And, these shots are going to be so loved by their wives one day! Happy Thursday...may your evening be filled with lots of cuddle-up, relaxing time! Sweet blessings!

Doozyanner said...

Look at that smile! So very cute (and no longer a baby!!--how did that happen so quickly???)

Crystal said...

These pictures make my heart melt!

morevores said...

Oh my gosh they are so adorable. It's like a whole new world opens up when you turn them in the car seat doesn't it? I especially love that Gage is still in the backpack while trying to get a drink, that cracks me up. You guys are cool. I miss you. I hope you got that relax time you were hoping for.

Lindsay said...

I really like the blurry one, because I can just hear you giggling with them as you are trying to capture the moment! :)

Hope your Friday is a GREAT one ... Spring Break will be a welcome sight :)