Charlene and I:
went to see "Wicked" in Portland. We had FRONT ROW CENTER STAGE TICKETS!!!! This is the view behind us (right before I almost got my camera taken away):
OMGosh- if you haven't seen Wicked, you seriously have to! I think it's one of those once in a lifetime kind of experiences. It was one of the most clever, hysterical, and yet dramatic musicals I have ever seen. We had so much fun that it makes me want to do it all over again!
7 comments:
How cool to have such great seats! We're going to see it in 2 weeks and I can hardly think about it without wanting to get up and do a little dance--I am SO stinkin' excited!
Just smiling for you...how perfect that you got to spend a great evening out with a friend...and that you had front row seats!!! I hope the rest of your Spring Break has been just as rock-n :D Sweet blessings!
How fun ... what a GREAT experience! :)
Lisa, I am absolutely delighted for you! Kathryn and I got to see it in NY last year and I agree--it's fabulous! I hope the rest of your time with JD and boys was full of adventure! :-)
Yeah for you! What a fun thing to do over Spring Break!
I am so glad you had a great time, Lisa. What a fabulous way to spend your birthday night. :) The pics of you and Charlene are adorable!
just curious, did you read the book before going to see the musical? i love the book! i am currently trying to read "son of a witch," and his newest one (can't remember the name . . . something about the lion) is on my bedside table.
glad you had fun!
Post a Comment