simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I {heart} this song

Have you ever just sat and listened to a song - with your eyes closed? Do you kind of rock back and forth and let the words of the song paint the expression on your face? This song reached into my spirit today and did a little dance on my heart. I hope you enjoy it.

Godspeed by Dixie Chicks

5 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

I Love that song....thanks for sharing it! It reminds me of you and your boys :D I miss the Dixie Chicks...I really, really like the lead singers voice :D I hope you had a perfect Saturday...Sweet blessings!

Lindsay said...

I too love this song ... and haven't played it in a LONG time! Thanks for having it on here ...

Hope your Sunday is PERFECT! :)

Crystal said...

I had never heard this song before and I love it. Makes me think of my little guy. :) thanks for sharing!

Halo G said...

i love the dixie chicks and this song is on my ipod (and played regularly--although less regularly now that i have to listen to the baby monitor all the time). thank you. and i feel the same way, it speaks beautiful words to my soul (both the wounded and the well parts).

Crystal said...

Totally can't get this song out of my head. I love it. It describes my little guy and (most little guys) i am sure. :) Putting it on my blog tonight. It goes along with my post most perfectly. :)