simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun and Family

We just got back from Sandpoint and here are a few highlights...

My gpa and Gage kickin' it on the deck...seriously, how cute is that?My nieces Sarah and Ashley and my nephew, Michael...with Ryan and Gage of course.



JD, gpa, and Gage (post I-should-have-had-a-nap-before-swimming-in-the-freezing-cold-lake)
My brother, Jason, mowing the lawn with Ryan. It's the simple things in life. Ryan is still talking about this! (four days later)

JD's gma and gpa Hansen with the boys...

Ryan to Grandpa Hansen: "Grandpa...you need to get outta there. It's my turn for the chair with wheels. Hop up grandpa Hansen!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!
I noticed you commented on Lindsay's blog and I saw you said you were the mama of Ryan and Gage!!! I had Gage in the nursery this morning and Ryan was in Dylan's preschool class!!!
So fun to come across your blog!
Angela
www.dailyditch.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Ryan's comment to Grandpa - priceless! :) Looks like you had a great time with family!

Maeg said...

Grandparents and Great-grand parents are so special! Ryan and Gage are lucky to have them in their life!!! You have some great pictures! I love the story about JD and the jetski.