simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pow Wow

If you've never been to a Native American Pow Wow, you really should go. It's quite a cultural experience, to say the least! We went to Pendleton to see this one. I can't wait to go again!
Gage enjoyed the event. He LOVED the drums and tapped his foot the entire time!
Ryan was simply mezmorized.


The video on the top is of the drummers. If you look closely, you can see the drum jumping off the ground! And the video on the bottom is of the dancers- very spiritual.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Lisa~These pictures are AMAZING! They look professional :)How do you find out about these things? I always seem to find out "after the fact" and so we miss out. I guess I need to work on that.