Those are some CUTY-PATOOTY's!
Those are sooo cute. I think the one of gage smiling with the hose is my favorite!
have you seen the movie 'big daddy'? i'm puretty sure ryan plays the part of the little kid.-crazy uncle dustin
ok... so I found you from Stacy B.'s blog & suddenly began to think "I've seen this girl before." Do you go to New Hope? I think that is how I "know" you. :)Anyway... your blog is great & your kids are darling.Blessings to you the remainder of the summer!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are some CUTY-PATOOTY's!
Those are sooo cute. I think the one of gage smiling with the hose is my favorite!
have you seen the movie 'big daddy'? i'm puretty sure ryan plays the part of the little kid.
-crazy uncle dustin
ok... so I found you from Stacy B.'s blog & suddenly began to think "I've seen this girl before."
Do you go to New Hope? I think that is how I "know" you. :)
Anyway... your blog is great & your kids are darling.
Blessings to you the remainder of the summer!
Post a Comment