simplicity in your life...serenity in your heart...may beauty and joy surround you today.

Friday, July 11, 2008

What's on My Mind...

Okay so I'll wait until you stop laughing... (and don't mind the flash- I'm one of 'those' people who can't figure out how to turn the flash off on my camera).
What's on my mind... this man. And the life that we've built together. Look at these people. Seriously. Does it get any more naive? I've looked into the eyes of these people and just thought about... then. And about now. And about how now is so much better than then but on paper, it really shouldn't be, you know?

I love this man more than anything I've ever loved. And this month, we are going to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary and 12th year in love. What do you get a man who has given you everything?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

he'd probably be pretty psyched with a new gun.

or...another trip to santa barbara!

-crazy uncle dustin